Let’s Work Together!
Before filling out our 2017 application, please review our rules and regulations below regarding Non-Profits at the market to see if your organization would be a good fit! Then, click here for a link to the application.
If you would like to request a PDF copy of the application to be emailed to you, or a paper copy mailed, please contact our Market Manager.
Non-profit organizations are welcome to submit an application to have a booth at the 2017 Gunnison Farmers Market. The Board of Directors will review all applications and invite those organizations that directly support the letter and spirit of the Market’s goals to participate. All decisions are at the discretion of the Board and are subject to space availability. Note that any organization promoting political or religious views, individuals or causes will not be allowed at the market.
2017 Gunnison Farmers Market Dates:
Saturdays, June 24th – November 4th, 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
The goals of the Gunnison Farmers Market are to:
- Promote appreciation for Colorado’s rural resources
- Provide area farmers and value-added food producers a market where they can sell directly to the consumer
- Provide customers a market where they can talk directly to the producer
- Get the freshest products possible, provide local craftsmen with an outlet for the sale of their handmade products (local means produced in Colorado, with the exception of products not available in Colorado, at the discretion of the Board)
- Encourage and assist people, young and old, to learn about environmentally sound agricultural and business practices
- Develop sources of marketing, management and agricultural information for its members and community, and to provide a venue for local entertainers.
Any organization found to be executing actions other than those described in the provided application, especially if in conflict with our political and religious neutrality policy, may be asked to leave the market for that day. Two violations will result in removal for the remainder of the market season. No refunds or other compensation will be offered.
New this season . . . the Gunnison Farmers Market will no longer be lending out booth equipment (tents, buckets for tent weights, tables, etc), so it is required that all non-profit vendors have all of these necessary items.